Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend our presentation on September 2, 2020. I hope this email finds you safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Listed below are the highlights of the meeting:
- West Bronx Academy selected Programming Model 3
- A 6 Day Rotation (2 days in-person/4 days remote).
- This involves three in-person cohorts/teams
- The teams are arranged as follows:
- Team A (Grades 6 and 7)
- Team B (Grades 8 and 9)
- Team C (Grades 10 - 12)
- Teams will be on Cycles of 6 Instructional Days as follows (a more detailed calendar will be posted on our website: westbronxacademy.org)
- September 16, 2020 - Virtual Orientation Day 1, ALL Students
- September 17, 2020 - Virtual Orientation Day 2, ALL Students
- September 18, 2020 - Virtual Orientation Day 3, ALL Students
- As per your request, here is the link to select your learning options for the upcoming school year (if you have not done so already).
- Modified Bell Schedule
- Students report to school by 8:45 AM
- Students report to first instructional period at 9 AM
- Students last instructional period will end at 2:30 PM
Please visit our webpage (westbronxacademy.org) to gather the latest information and to request your child’s West Bronx Academy email address.
Thank you and please feel free to reach me by email or by phone.
West Bronx Academy